Supporting services – AIR clients can count on Globtel holding
AIR clients can count on Globtel holding to provide assistance and network-related services, such as:
- guarantee on the supplied infrastructure
- support in network planning and roll-out
- support in network maintenance (3rd level support)
- support in identifying and attracting investors to finance the networks
- Globtel realizes these services together with partners and value-added resellers and welcomes interested parties to discuss the scope of the desired services.
I this tranining sessions we will learn about turnkey solutions, project studies, system design, deployment scenarios, and all coresponding and required services to sucsesfully commercially operate the AIR system.
Turnkey solutions provide the customer with a high-level technical solution, which includes network schematics, case study, coverage study, and study of system stability.
The turnkey solution covers the following main blocks
- Head end equipment
- Conditional access system
- Base station sites equipment
- Last-mile equipment – AIR CPE, AIR TVWS, WIFI-hotspots
- CPE customer premises equipment
- IP core network
- Customer relation management system
- SoftSwitch, Mail server
- Support systems
- Special services
The project studies include base station coverage zones, rain fade study, CAPEX investment, BoM, and recommendations provided by Globtel engineers on how the solution should be deployed to achieve maximum efficiency.
System design service is orientated towards assuring an optimal end-user experience and can include the full range of services from technology deployment:
- network transformation/adaptation and network optimization,
- network planning with included traffic forecasting,
- throughput capacity planning for base station sites,
- frequency usage planning for base station sites,